Pretty Pedi Project Contest!
You might remember my post from awhile ago, where I aired my thoughts on why people shouldn’t be so squeamish about showing their pretty pedis off. I’ve teamed up with Debbie (a.k.a WonderfulWolf) to hold a toenail art contest to get people more motivated about showing off their toes! It will be held on Instagram and run from today to the 17th. I’ll have the rules further down, along with prizes.
I wanted to get in on the fun too, so here’s my pedi to get you into the spirit of things!
I started with Color Club Eternal Beauty, then I stamped with Color Club Right On. I seem to run into this problem too often, I never pick colors that contrast enough. I used BM-407 on my big toe, it’s a cameo. Then I stamped a floral pattern on the rest of my toes with BM-708, I couldn’t get it to show up in my pictures at all sadly.
And now we get to the fun part! I’ll be giving away two prize packs for US candidates, and there will be two prize packs for UK candidates, hop on over to WonderfulWolf to check those out!
This is the runner up prize pack, starting from the top left to right is: Wet n Wild Wild Shine Lavender Creme, Wet n Wild Wild Shine Caribbean Frost, Color Mates Little Blue Box, two unnamed L.A Colors polishes, e.l.f Purple Dream, L.A Colors Color Craze Current, an unnamed e.l.f polish, e.l.f Nude, L.A Colors Color Craze Splash, L.A Colors Color Craze Sea Siren, and a Color Mates nail art striper in Tangerine.
And here’s the main prize pack! From left to right is e.l.f Sea Escape, Color Mates Cloud Nine from the Halo Hues Collection, Revlon Parfumerie Autumn Spice, stamping plates Pueen 71, and Bundle Monster BM-416.
Here’s all the rules, make sure to read through!
– There is no theme, paint your nails anyway you want, but your toes must show some sort of ‘nail art’. Stickers/decals/wraps are NOT allowed but stamping is A-ok.
– The competition will run from May 1st through May 17th 12:00 AM PST.
– UK and US residents only
– @wonderfulwolf is handling the UK entries
– @alicexcupcakes is handling the US entries.
– There are two prize bundles for each country (winner and runner up). See your relevant host for the post of prize bundles.
– Depending on your country, use the relevant hashtag for your Instagram entry;
– UK residents use ‘#prettypediprojectUK’
– US residents use ‘#prettypediproject’
– Remember to tag both @alicexcupcakes and @wonderfulwolf in your post, do not tag us in the actual photo please. Make sure your account is public so we can see your work!
– You can enter more than one nail art design as long as they’re different, this will give you more entries.
– Winners will be chosen randomly via Random Number Generator.
– 18 years and over only, or with parents permission.
– This giveaway is not sponsored, all prizes are supplied personally by the hosts.
I’m so excited to see what you guys come up with! What are your thoughts on the toe debate? Let me know!