a geeky nail artist with a crafting streak and an obsession with all things beauty

What's new?

Fresh & Pure: DIY Beauty Balms, & Cleanser Recipes

Fresh & Pure: DIY Beauty Balms, & Cleanser Recipes

Hello lovelies! I finally kicked my naughty habit of zoning out while endlessly scrolling on my phone during breaks at the office. I never get anything done, and considering I’m typing on a computer my entire shift it’d be beneficial to get away from a screen […]

A Beginner’s Guide: Picking the Perfect Face Mask

A Beginner’s Guide: Picking the Perfect Face Mask

Hi there! If you knew how many face masks I’ve stuffed in my beauty drawer you would think a whole pack of skincare fanatics lived in my little apartment, but you’d be wrong, there’s just little old me! I’ve never understood those people who can’t […]

Best Bakery in Pike’s Place Seattle: The Hunt

Best Bakery in Pike’s Place Seattle: The Hunt

Hi there! I just got home from a long weekend spent wandering Seattle and I’ve noticed a trend in my camera gallery from the trip. I have maybe 5% at the most pictures of scenery and my fiance, and the other 95% is food! My […]

Wet and Wild On Edge Creme Eyeliner Review

Wet and Wild On Edge Creme Eyeliner Review

Hi there! It took me years to finally settle on a go-to eyeliner; my ultimate holy grail was Hard Candy Walk The Line in Asphalt.  My trusty tube had weathered through dozens of my signature cat eye look, but unfortunately, my tube gave up the ghost last […]

Lazy & Easy Gudetama Peeling Face Mask

Lazy & Easy Gudetama Peeling Face Mask

  Hi there! I’ve once again fallen prey to cute packaging, but I think I’ve found a real gem here! This is the Lazy & Easy Gudetama Peeling Mask. It’s from the Korean beauty brand Holika Holika. Sanrio collaborated with Holika Holika to create an entire Gudetama inspired beauty […]

Magnetic Face Mask by Youthful Naturals

Magnetic Face Mask by Youthful Naturals

This post contains affiliate links; if you snag a deal through my link it may send spare change my way to keep this slice of the internet up and running.   Hi there! I missed out on trying a magnetic face mask during the initial craze […]

8 Fictional Characters That Give Me Serious Nail Envy

8 Fictional Characters That Give Me Serious Nail Envy

Hey there ~   While watching tv and movies my eyes are always immediately drawn to nail art. I saw Alice Through The Looking Glass back when it was in theaters and I loved the white queen’s black chevron tips. Nail art is becoming increasingly popular […]

The best method to grow long nails (and not break them!)

The best method to grow long nails (and not break them!)

Hi there! I’ve always preferred wearing long natural nails instead of artificial acrylics. I would worry about the set growing out and going in for constant fills would drive me mad, so I’ve picked up quite a few tips and tricks for growing long durable […]

TonyMoly Tako Pore Blackhead Scrub Stick

TonyMoly Tako Pore Blackhead Scrub Stick

Hi there!  This adorable little guy is the Tako Pore Blackhead Scrub Stick from the Korean beauty brand TonyMoly. To be totally honest, I purely bought this for the cute octopus packaging, but I was pleasantly surprised by how much I love the product! This […]

I Dew Care Sugar Kitten Holographic Peel-Off Mask Review

I Dew Care Sugar Kitten Holographic Peel-Off Mask Review

Hi there! I had a stroll through Ulta last weekend while the BF was looking over PS4 accessories in the strip mall downtown; I somehow managed to make my way home with only two goodies!  I’ll let in you on the second item in a few […]