I got tagged by Dream It Up Nails by Colleen for the Leibster award, and even though I’ve already received this award in the past I wanted to answer all the questions she went to the trouble of thinking up.
This award is to help you discover some awesome new blogs that you may not of stumbled upon before! And these are the rules:
- You must link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination.
- Give your nominees 11 questions to answer
7.If you could go on a vacation anywhere, where would you go? I would go to Japan because I would love to go to the shrines, and I’m just really interested in their culture .
9. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Vivacious!
10. If you had to pick a color to describe you, which would it be? Mossy green
11. If you were at the zoo and could only see one animal, which would you see? The giraffes!
Here’s my 11 questions:
1. What is your favorite book or book series?
2. What was the most complicated nail design you’ve attempted in the past?
3. If you could only wear different shades of one color for the rest of your life, what color would you choose?
4. Where’s the farthest you’ve ever traveled from home?
5. What’s your favorite sweet?
6. If you could go back to any day in times past and re-live it, what day would you go to?
7. What’s your most regretted purchase (or something you passed up on), and your best purchase?
8. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
9. Do you cook or bake, and what’s your favorite thing to make or eat?
10. Do you picture yourself continuing to blog for a long time into the future?
11. What was the last polish you bought?
And here’s my eleven nominees!
Lacquered by Blue Vanilla,
The Sparkling Secret,
Fancy Nails and Cups of Tea,
Polish and Patterns,
♥ addicted to nail art ♥,
Passion or Kinda,
Walk in my Eyeshadow,
Fetching Konad nails,
My daily Nail Designs- An Indian Blog
Thanks for reading!